Wednesday 5 September 2018

How to make a Heart-Faced dog

On Tuesday 4th September 2018

Mrs Graham decided that we had work with other people so she said that me and Michael had to be buddies. 


We did an activity. The activity was that we had to choose who was A and who was B. I chose B and Ayah chose A. Person B had to draw exactly what the Person A said. This was the picture that Ayah was giving instructions to: 












And this was what I drew: 

It was really close but there were some mistakes. The things that went wrong was that I forgot to tell him to colour in the nose. The ears also went wrong because I didn't know what shape they were so it was really confusing. The heart wasn't fat enough









This below are the Instructions:
 
Why don't you try it out?

No comments: